- This event has passed.
After the success of last year’s pilot event, we are so excited to be able to welcome everyone to Warstone Lane Cemetery to see the pumpkin display in person this year!
Missed the video from last year? Check it out here!
Carve a pumpkin, drop it off, and then see it lit up in a Pumpkin Spectacular at Warstone lane Cemetery, outside in the catacombs circle on Friday 29th October from 4pm til 7pm.
We’ll also have stalls and activities for you to enjoy including glowsticks and craft activity packs to take home, info about nocturnal wildlife and a stall from our local Fire Brigade team to chat to you about staying safe with bonfire and fireworks this time of year!
Want to get involved? Here’s how!
3. On Friday 29th October we’ll create a beautiful display of all the pumpkins in the unique and atmospheric surroundings of the catacombs circle at Warstone Lane Cemetery. You can arrive from 4pm to come and see them all and visit the rest of the event including stalls and activities. You can some along even if you didn’t carve a pumpkin!
We’ll have lots of thigs to do including:
– Meet the team from Ladywood Fire Station and learn about fire safety at this time of year with fireworks and bonfires
– Join Sustainable life to learn about bats and other nocturnal wildlife. They’ll have bat detectors and craft kits to take home!
– Sustrans will be chatting to you about walking and cycling in the JQ. Make your own spooky cycling badge!
– Horizon Coffee are open late to provide all your refreshment needs including delicious homemade cakes and hot drinks including pumpkin spice lattes!